HexGn in partnership with Invest India shortlists 111 applicants for Online Startup Acceleration Program
While the whole world deals with the impact of COVID19, social distancing is becoming the norm and normal classroom trainings are getting axed for the time being. HexGn, in partnership with Invest India (AGNIi, and Startup India) has selected 111 applicants from 44 cities across 18 states/ UTs in India for a six-month online Startup Acceleration program.
This is aimed at giving entrepreneurs a chance to pursue their dreams from the comfort of their homes and contribute towards making a new India. It will be launched on 2nd May 2020. Enabled through live online sessions and virtual classrooms, the participating startups will get a chance to be trained by HexGn’s experts and other successful startup founders for refining their ideas and moving to the launch stage. HexGn has trained over 3000 entrepreneurs across 20+ countries in the last three years and today, leads the acceleration programs space through the ‘Startup Ready’ program.
Speaking on the launch of the program by HexGn, Rahul Nayar, Vice-President, AGNIi, Invest India said “Commercializing emerging technology is always defined by risk. Can we help innovation get past the adoption, technology, and business uncertainties that fog up commercialization? AGNIi and Startup India’s partnership with HexGn on the Startup Ready Program is a great way to solve this challenge – helping future-focused tech entrepreneurs and investors get technologies to market, and unlock their value.”
The list of applicants chosen, truly signify the diversity and spirit of Indian entrepreneurship that is pervasive through the length and breadth of the country. 73% of the shortlisted applicants are from non-metro cities, who secured the coveted slots over applications from top metro cities, purely owing to the strength and innovativeness in their ideas and vision.
38 startups of the 111 shortlisted have founding teams comprising women, thereby, giving further impetus to the string of women entrepreneurs in the country working shoulder-to-shoulder build new age enterprises.
At the end of the course, the startups will set appointments to pitch their businesses to leading investors and accelerators to move their venture forward. This program by HexGn endeavours to create an investible deal flow of Indian startups for angel investors, startup incubators, and accelerators.
India has made significant progress in the international startup arena, attracting over INR 1 lac crore in startup investments in 2019; Delhi and Bengaluru, now, rank in the top ten startup cities globally, according to the HexGn 2019 Global Funding Report.
Through these virtual programs, it’s time to take India to even bolder heights and contribute to making a new India.
The list of shortlisted startups is as follows:
- Aahuti Green Energy Private Limited
- Accwire Innovations
- Adis Technologies
- Ai Mage
- Ai-Genix International Pvt Ltd.
- Aks Green Solutions Wonder Plant Pvt. Ltd.
- Arcapsis Techno-Solutions Pvt. Ltd
- Artyowl Internet Ventures Private Limited
- Astringe Infosystems Private Limited
- Autolligent Technologies Private Limited
- Aviotron Automations Llp
- Belly Cheer Design Llp
- Biological Research Innovation Centre And Solutions Llp
- Black Eye Technologies Private Limited
- Bmarkt Tecamat Private Limited
- Chimertech Innovations Llp
- Cognitive Systems
- Comofi Medtech Pvt Ltd
- Dial4Health Infotech Pvt Ltd
- Divine Bonding (Opc) Private Limited
- Dreamziot Technologies Pvt Ltd
- Eidikos Business Enterprises Opc Pvt Ltd
- Englitude Academics Llp
- Equiptrades International
- Famnutra Milletfoods Private Limited
- Farmexa Agri Services Private Limited
- Felis Leo Ventures Private Limited
- Fireside Technologies Private Limited
- Frugal Sphere Private Limited
- G Systems
- Gaming Olympian
- Global Kcloud Infotech Private Limited
- Go Caargo – A Complete Online Transportation Solution
- Gramworkx Agrotech Private Limited
- Happy Minds Healing Foundation
- Healthy Fibres
- Her Money Talks
- Hindustan E Waste Management Pvt. Ltd.
- Hivericks Technologies Private Limited
- Humonics Global Private Limited
- Indkon Elearning Solutions (Opc) Privatelimited
- Iot Aone Iq Solutions Private Limited
- Jalopeura Technology Private Limited
- Jsm Energy Private Limited
- Kartbites Private Limited
- Kaushal Teleportation Lab
- Kbn Knockiot Solutions
- Kryty Aqua Private Limited
- Kvest Eshipping Pvt Ltd.
- Kyros Food Bioproducts
- Living Brown Private Limited
- Losblancos Solutions Private Limited
- Luxepower Automotive India Pvt Ltd
- Meerananda Foods Private Limited
- Mekvahan (Udyamat Ma Viramasva Private Limited)
- Molitics Infomedia Private Limited
- Natvalcos Beautymedia Cares Pvt Ltd
- Neuracle Technologies Pvt. Ltd.
- Nutrition Dynamic Foods Llp
- Oppr Software Solution Pvt Ltd
- Pacify Medical Technologies Private Limited
- Paradigm Innomed Llp
- Perfeasy Enterprises Private Limited
- Pka Consultants
- Pplfy Analytics Pvt. Ltd.
- Prodigious Management Consultancy Pvt Ltd
- Pryas Sangathan Pvt Ltd
- Quickfix Utility & Technology Solutions Private Limited
- Quode Rituals
- Remoteworks Lab
- Sanganak Labs
- Sascan Meditech Pvt Ltd
- Sec Global Consulting And Initiatives Llp
- Securefire Safety Industries Private Limited
- Simi Stove Ltd
- Stingfly Aerospace Private Limited
- Successmetric Pvt Ltd
- Systron Technologies Pvt. Ltd.
- The Big Book Box
- Themovos Enterprises
- Thoughtbit Technologies
- Torus Robotics
- Virtual Shipment
- Vueron Systems Private Limited
- Wealth Bridge
- Weekendgypsy Adventure Trips Pvt. Limited
- White Gold Technologies Llp
- Zen Sustainables
AGNIi (Accelerating Growth of New India’s Innovations) is one of the nine missions of the Prime Minister’s Science Technology and Innovation Advisory Council and is chaired by the Principal Scientific Adviser to the Government of India. As the National Technology Commercialization Program housed under Invest India, AGNIi aims to support the ongoing efforts to boost the innovation ecosystem in the country by introducing innovations from across startups, academic institutions and R&D labs for wider adoption by the industry, development agencies, government departments, small and medium enterprises, accelerators and beyond.| Website: www.agnii.gov.in
About Startup India
Startup India is the flagship initiative of the Government of India intended to build a strong ecosystem for nurturing innovation and entrepreneurship to drive sustainable economic growth and generate large scale employment opportunities. Through this initiative, the Government aims to empower startups to grow through innovation, design and entrepreneurship.
It is housed under Invest India which is the National Investment Promotion and Facilitation Agency of the Government of India, and operates under the aegis of Ministry of Commerce and Industry.| https://www.StartupIndia.gov.in
HexGn, through its global research, industry events, and online programs, equips individuals and businesses to tap into new opportunities and future proof themselves. | Website: www.hexgn.com | email [email protected]