HexGn has shortlisted 60 women entrepreneurs from India for its 2021 Startup Ready Program. The shortlisted batch is very diverse in their product range, utilising a dynamic range of upcoming technologies like AI, cybersecurity, blockchain and augmented reality.
It accurately represents the true diversity of India, with innovative startups from 12 states in the intended program. The comprehensive program will start in the first week of Sept 2021.
For this exclusive online Startup Acceleration Programme for women typically working in the field of science & technology, HexGn has partnered with Invest India (via Startup India and AGNIi Mission team, executing the Office of the Principal Scientific Adviser to the Government of India’s flagship technology commercialisation Programme).
The 2021 HexGn Startup Ready Programme aims to fast-track opportunities for women technologists and leading innovators from India. It is a 3-month high-speed Acceleration Programme.
At the launch, Mr Deepak Bagla, MD & CEO, Invest India had said:“Our women entrepreneurs are not only helping the country’s economic growth but also playing a pivotal role in leaving a positive impact on society. Invest India is committed to strengthening the women entrepreneurship ecosystem, through programmes, innovation challenges, and creation of robust networks. Our partnership with HexGn for this Programme is another step in this direction.”
Further, Mr Rahul Nayar, Vice President Invest India had added, “Indian women are at the very forefront of global innovation – leading advanced technology programmes across the world, from artificial intelligence to space exploration. This collaboration recognises the importance of ensuring India’s women have access to innovation opportunities and, is a small step towards delivering this long overdue need.”
The 2021 HexGn Startup Ready Program for Women positively reinforces HexGn and Invest India’s passionate commitment to gallantly helping women-owned emerging technology ventures succeed economically and grow abundantly. The HexGn Startup Ready Programme is a 3-month high-speed Acceleration Programme.
Aastha Grover, Head, Startup India Hub at Invest India had said, “Startup India is dedicated to promoting women entrepreneurship, through curated programmes such as the HexGn Startup Ready Programme. We are not only focused on reducing the gender gap when it comes to choosing entrepreneurship as a career track, but also making the startup ecosystem in India more inclusive so that women founders can scale their ventures with ease.”
At the launch, Jappreet Sethi, CEO, HexGn said, “Entrepreneurship will enable talented women to play a pivotal rather than a peripheral role in New India. We are delighted to support budding women entrepreneurs, who are leveraging technology to lay the foundation of the next generation of businesses in urban & rural India.”
Empowering women with innovation knowledge and modern tools is undoubtedly the first necessary step towards motivating women entrepreneurs to naturally build global enterprises from India.
Here is the official list of successful startups shortlisted for the HexGn Startup Ready 2021 for Women Entrepreneurs, the prospective participants have been intimated on their e-mail ID on the next steps.
- Abhishari Private Limited
- Acroknacks Technology Solutions Private Limited
- Ai-Genix International Pvt Ltd.
- Altruistik Consulting Private Limited
- Arms 4 Ai Private Limited
- Artion Rain And Clean Envioro Technology Private Limited
- Brajma Intelligent Systems Private Limited
- Briota Technologies Private Limited
- Caerobotics Consultancy Pvt Ltd
- Coacheagram LLP
- Daxta Tech LLP
- Delving Research And Development
- Docketrun Tech Private Limited
- Dr. Shirodkar’s Health Solutions Privatelimited
- Drone Tech Solutions
- Dropledge Private Limited
- Edz One International Private Limited
- Egyanam Technologies Private Limited
- Eikonax Innovative Solutions Private Limited
- Empathy Design Labs Private Limited
- Enchanted Ice-Creams And More Private Limited
- Explore Alternate Travels Private Limited
- Flat Tummies
- Frotels Pvt Ltd
- In-Biot Private Limited
- Jeshron Biotech Solution Private Limited
- Klevermind Infotech Private Limited
- Materate Education Private Limited
- Medguru Digital Learning LLP
- Mediasha Technologies Private Limited
- Namami Yoga Wellness LLP
- Nimble Vision Private Limited
- Nutritatva Foods Private Limited
- Ohr Ein Sof Private Limited
- Ompri Buildcon Private Limited
- Optimal Oncology Private Limited
- Proost Solutions Pvt. Ltd.
- Purescan Ai Private Limited
- Rayush Natural Fiber Private Limited
- Rd Petkonnect Private Limited
- Safety Monitor Research Foundation
- Samsara Paediacare (OPC) Private Limited
- Shikhapi (OPC) Private Limited
- Startnxt Technologies LLP
- Streewp Online Services Private Limited
- Sugartown India Private Limited
- Teralumen Solutions Private Limited
- Terra Blue Exploration Technologies Private Limited
- Thales Cleantech (OPC) Pvt Ltd
- Trebax Solutions Private Limited
- Uthaan Technologies Pvt Ltd
- Vajrakaya Green Power Private Limited
- Vrrsp Technologies Private Limited
- Zen Aerologiks Private Limited